Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week 4; Day 1: Monday

Daily learning / random notes: I am going to order some triathlon books from the library. I did a boot camp class at work and I feel that it is a little easier. Well, as easy as someone intentionally kicking my butt can be. Maybe a better measure is to say that I am complaining less. :)

Total training cost: $89.50

Activity Distance Results
Swim Warm up, Freestyle 200 yards, Cool down 100 yards28 laps of 25 yards = 700 yards. Today I tried to go a little faster and not take so many breaks. It is all well and good to push off from the wall to get a little break but there are no walls on a lake so I better be sure I can do the whole swim!
Bike Offn/a
Run / Walk25 minutesI skipped this today just because of the way my schedule worked out. However, I did go to boot camp class again which kicked my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment