Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 2; Day 1: Monday

Daily learning / random notes: I am still not sure what I am doing with respect to a bike. I continue to monitor Craigslist but don't really know what I am looking for. I had an idea that perhaps I can trade my Thule rack for a bike. I need to figure out what all the parts and pieces are.


I am definitely feeling tired today in spite of a great night's sleep. Am I overdoing it?


Total training cost: $89.50

Swim: Warm up, Freestyle 100 yards, Cool down 50 yards


Swim Results:
14 laps of 25 yards = 350 yards. It appears to be getting a little easier every time I go.


Bike: off

Run / Walk: Walk for 20 minutes


Run / Walk Results: I did a boot camp class this morning which had my heart rate up for a solid hour. Then I walked for 45 minutes at night with my neighbor and her dog. I had drank a bit of wine and wasn't totally motivated. Thankfully, P got me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment