Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 3; Day 2: Tuesday

Daily learning / random notes: It took me a while to realize that I don't have to ride around every time I have to do bike training. I can utilize the stationary bikes at the gym. They are not optimal but it is nice to have options.

In three weeks of working out (actually longer since I was working out before I started training) I have not lost a bit of weight. This makes me sad. But perhaps I am turning fat to muscle. Right?

Seriously, I think my body is trying very hard to maintain its current weight. It is where I have been for 2 years and I think it is used to that weight. Consequently, I find myself unconsciously eating when I don't need to.

A few years ago I stopped eating after 7:30 pm at night (except on special occasions). This worked well for me to make better food choices and not eat for the wrong reasons (boredom, feeling low). I need to re institute this. I think it would really help.

Total training cost: $89.50

Activity Distance Results
Swim Offn/a
Bike 3 milesToday what worked for me was to ride a bike at the gym. I rode for 6 miles. I chose the "racing bike" and I realized afterwards that is was really uncomfortable. I will not use that one again.
Run / WalkOffJust to test what it would be like I walked fast on the treadmill for 3/4 of a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment