Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 2; Day 7: Sunday

Daily learning / random notes: Today I tried out John's bike. I felt like I was flying!!! It was a very fun bike ride (even though I wasn't that motivated to go). I do think either it is too small or I need to adjust it. My hands hurt a little bit. I guess I am just not used to leaning on them.

I am excited that I have made it through 2 weeks of training. This coming week the swimming continues to increase and the program says that you can choose to start adding in some running now. I am worried about my knees (too many years playing soccer) so I will likely take it very easy with the running. The bike distance also keeps increasing.

Total training cost: $89.50

Activity Distance Results
Swim Offn/a
Bike 2 milesBiked a little over 5 miles. Felt like I could have done more but am glad I took it easy.
Run / WalkOffn/a

No comments:

Post a Comment