Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 3; Day 7: Sunday

Daily learning / random notes: I really, really, really, really, really didn't want to go for a bike ride tonight. I was tired and grumpy and very demotivated. My DH gave me a pep talk and a shoulder rub and I decided to go anyway. (Thanks W!). I am still tired and grumpy but at least I rode my bike.

I cannot believe that I am at the end of Week 3! I feel that I have done pretty well with my program so far. I am worried about money and I know that I will continue to have expenditures. Swimming in a pool will cost $234 - $507 depending on which pool I go to. Sadly - I am not crazy about swimming in the lakes and rivers around here. And even if I wanted to, I would need to wait until the weather gets warm enough so that I would not need a wetsuit. Also, there is an entry fee of $60. I am not counting anything else at all and I am sure there will be other expenditures (for example, I suspect that before this is over, I will need a new bathing suit). I wish I could find a free lap pool close to home open hours I am available...sigh.

Total training cost: $89.50

Activity Distance Results
Swim Offn/a
Bike 4 milesBiked 4 miles on my mountain bike because I was biking at night and I have lights for my bike.
Run / WalkOffHiked today with the family. While stopping for a snack ran up and down a hill a few times for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment