Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 2; Day 3: Wednesday

Daily learning / random notes: I may have found a bike!!! My friend John is going to let me try out his "old" bike. I get to pick it up this weekend. If it works out he will let me borrow it until the race. Thanks John!

I met the lifeguard at the pool today formally. She is super nice and gave me more tips on swimming. I was doing breaststroke today (to mix it up) and she corrected something I was doing which made it much better. I appreciate all of these people who want me to succeed. Thank you B!

Total training cost: $89.50

Activity Distance Results
Swim Warm up, Freestyle 100 yards, Cool down 50 yards16 laps of 25 yards = 400 yards. For the race I will need to go 1/4 mile or ~450 yards which is 18 laps in a 25 yard pool so I am actually close. My training is for a 1/2 mile so I am hoping I will be in good shape for the race.
Bike Off n/a
Run / WalkWalk for 20 minutes Walked exactly 20 minutes. Alone. In the dark. Not doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment