Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 5; Day 7: Sunday

Daily learning / random notes: Because I got a cold, this week was not a very intense week for me. But I feel like I finished strong...

I am struggling with what to do about the cost of swimming. It may actually make sense for me to join the health club where I have been swimming. I need to do the math.

Another question I have is about neck tension while riding a bike. How do you not get it? Where are you supposed to be looking? What is the proper neck angle. More research to do.

Total training cost: $89.50

Total distance swum: 6850 yards.

Activity Distance Results
Swim Offn/a
Bike 4 milesBiked ~9 miles today. I biked to the path that runs along Marine Drive which was almost 3 miles just to get there. I did have to go over a bridge where there is not much room for a bike but it was ok. I am sure I will be sore tomorrow.
Run / WalkOffn/a

No comments:

Post a Comment