Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catching up...

Ok, it may seem like I gave up on this whole endeavor. But I haven't, really! I have just had a few obstacles. The last time I wrote was March 9th. Here is an update on what I have been doing since then.

As you may remember, I had fallen on March 8th. This ended up causing all sorts of problems which were fixed (?!?) by rest and chiropractic appointments.

March 10th was a bike ride which I skipped because I had a sprained wrist.
March 11th was a swim and run. I did swim 16 laps (and bought another 10 swims for $65).
March 12th was my day off and I took it.
March 13th I swam 30 laps but did not bike because of wrist.
March 14th and 15th I had no childcare and didn't exercise at all.
March 16th I went to Boot Camp which ended up being a mistake and within that hour I ran for 13 minutes. I also went swimming but sadly I didn't track how many laps I did. It would have been at least 20.
March 17th I was supposed to go for a bike ride but I was too tired.
March 18th I swam 20 laps and walked but mostly ran for about 30 minutes.

Which brings me to today. I definitely was de-motivated in general and more so by my fall. But I feel like I am back. I understand that these ups and downs are a normal part of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment