Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 5; Day 1: Monday

Daily learning / random notes: I got a book on Triathlon from the library but it doesn't appear to be the right book for me. I am hoping that one of the other ones I reserved will be better. I was flagging last week but I feel like perhaps I am ready to get back to it.

Total training cost: $89.50

Total distance swum: 6100 yards.

Activity Distance Results
Swim Warm up, Freestyle 250 yards, Cool down 100 yards26 laps of 25 yards = 650 yards. My shoulder is still bothering me a tiny bit. I tried a variety of strokes today to minimize using my shoulder.
Bike Offn/a
Run / Walk20 minutesWalk 5 minutes / jog 2 minutes. This is the first time I have jogged in this whole training plan. I did cycles of walking 5 minutes and jogging 2 minutes. My friend P and I did this for about 40 minutes. My knees are sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment