Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Catch Up Post - Sigh

I am still here - training in fits and starts. Here is my catch up post:

March 27, 28, 29, 30, 31st: Took all these days off due to an event that I had on the 28th plus a minor lack of motivation.
April 1: Swam 22 laps. Walked for 45 minutes.
April 2: My official day off and I took it.
April 3: Swam 28 laps. Biked 5 miles (and looked at bikes at a bike shop).
April 4: Short hike in the morning and then rode 7 miles along the Columbia River. Beautiful.
April 5: I was supposed to do something today but I hung out with my family. Sundays should really be my day off. (I did sand and paint two doors though!).

I signed up for a Master Swim class which starts April 13th and I am looking forward to it. According to the bike shop, I actually need a 56cm woman's frame. I am not sure how that translates to a men's bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment